Stibo Systems, a Danish MDM/PIM company, is the trusted source of MDM/PIM solutions based on a unique business-first, people-centric approach. Their solutions are the driving force behind forward-thinking companies around the world that have unlocked the strategic value of their master data; empowering them to improve the customer experience, drive innovation and growth, and create an essential foundation for digital transformation.
In business since 1976
Customer Case: Rituals Cosmetics' Data-Driven Growth with Multidomain MDM
Rituals is a rapidly growing cosmetics retailer and brand manufacturer headquartered in Amsterdam. With a strong focus on expansion, Rituals faces the challenge of managing product data, maintaining brand consistency, and supporting efficient operations while rapidly scaling.
Rituals embarked on a journey to overcome challenges related to maintaining brand consistency across expanding markets and channels, optimizing store designs, and streamlining operations.
To address these challenges, Rituals implemented Stibo Systems’ Multidomain Master Data Management (MDM) solution. This solution enabled them to centralize and unify data across various domains, including products, customers, locations, assets, etc. This allowed seamless integration with multiple applications, systems, and channels within their IT landscape.
The adoption of Multidomain MDM has delivered significant benefits to Rituals:
- Exceeded annual sales growth target by 353% in the first year of online sales.
- Surpassed annual sales conversion target by 71% in the first year of online sales.
- Achieved a 1000% increase in store openings within 15 months of MDM implementation.
- Reduced ERP implementation costs by 80% by efficiently populating accurate master data.
- Enhanced efficiency by automating processes, and reducing time-consuming manual work.